A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Altszuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Altszuler is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altszuler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altszuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Altszuler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altszuler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Altszuler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Altszuler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Altszuler practice?
- Dr. Henry Altszuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Altszuler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Cardiologists.