A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Altszuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Altszuler is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altszuler
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altszuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Altszuler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altszuler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Altszuler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Altszuler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Altszuler practice?
- Dr. Henry Altszuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Altszuler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Cardiologists.