A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Altszuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Altszuler is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Altszuler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altszuler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Altszuler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Mark Altszuler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Altszuler practice?
- Dr. Henry Altszuler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Altszuler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Cardiologists.