A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Anhalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Anhalt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Anhalt, DO is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anhalt graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anhalt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Anhalt DO is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Anhalt practice?
- Dr. Henry Anhalt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Anhalt practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Livingston Pediatric Specialists.