ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Henry Arnold Jr Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Ratings and Reviews

1 Rating with 1 Comment

  • Excellent
    1
  • Great
    0
  • Good
    0
  • Poor
    0
  • Bad
    0
  • Excellent
    1
  • Great
    0
  • Good
    0
  • Poor
    0
  • Bad
    0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
20 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

5.0 Rating

March 4th, 2010

Finally someone figured it out!!

I had been so sick with strep throat and had taken so many antibiotics! I just wanted to feel better! My PCP sent me to see Dr Arnold and he figured it out, something so simple, yet overlooked...I just wanted to kiss him, but I was probably contagious, so I didn't! ;)

Wait time
20.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Facelift

Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Henry Arnold Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.

  • Dr. Stephen Wheless

    Otolaryngology, Residency

    Knoxville, TN 0.07 mi

    5.0
    (6)
    6
  • Dr. Clifford Johnson Jr

    Otolaryngology

    Knoxville, TN 0.07 mi

    4.7
    (15)
    44
  • Dr. Samuel Overholt

    Otolaryngology

    Knoxville, TN 0.07 mi

    4.7
    (21)
    25