A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Arts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Arts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Arts, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Base Cancer
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arts graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Arts MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Arts practice?
- Dr. Henry Arts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Arts practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.