A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Aryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Aryan, Spine Surgeon and Neurosurgical Spine Specialists is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Aryan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Back Injuries
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves Stereotactic & Functional Tumor
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E. Aryan MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Aryan practice?
- Dr. Henry Aryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Aryan practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.