Learn more about Dr. Henry Aryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Aryan, Spine Surgeon and Neurosurgical Spine Specialists is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aryan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Aryan, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E Aryan FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Aryan practice?
- Dr. Henry Aryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Aryan practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.