A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Aryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Aryan, Spine Surgeon and Neurosurgical Spine Specialists is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aryan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Aryan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Back Injuries
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves Stereotactic & Functional Tumor
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E. Aryan MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Aryan practice?
- Dr. Henry Aryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Aryan practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.