A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Backe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Backe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Backe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Backe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Backe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry A Backe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Backe practice?
- Dr. Henry Backe has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Backe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Fairfield Surgeons.