A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Backe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Backe is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Backe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Backe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Backe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry A Backe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Backe practice?
- Dr. Henry Backe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Backe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Stratford, CT.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Fairfield Surgeons.