A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ball has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Faver Ball MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Ball practice?
- Dr. Henry Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Ball practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.