Dr. Henry Barnard II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Barnard II?

June 30th, 2016

Don't waste your time!

Horrible experience. Very dry. DOES NOT CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS! He will belittle you and your condition! Find another facility to utilize!!! You've been warned!

March 3rd, 2015

Great results, but could be a better listener.

Very dry bedside manner. A little to cocktail for me. Would not listen when I complained of excessive pain.

December 21st, 2014

This doctor is not looking out for his patients best medical interest. He wanted to do a dangerous invasive procedure before he knew what the problem was. I feel this doctor and facility he works out of is just there to get the most money out of each patient.

December 14th, 2014

This doctor had no intentions of helping me because I did not have insurance. He belittled me and made a joke to his nurse that I was "one of those crazy patients" because I used essential oils for pain management vs the drugs that he was quickly to push. All I wanted was a referral for a MRI and he said he would Not refer me Bc he only referred "his patients whom he is operating on" and then reminded me "it was expensive". I told him that I feared I had a mass in my back that his x-ray would not show and his responce to me was if it were a mass then I would already be dead!! The poorest communication skills. Always was on the defense and not willing to help me by only referring me for a MRI. Total wast of $170 cash for his 20 minutes of humiliation. ):

June 13th, 2014

Dr. Barnard was more interested in stating (arguing) his opinion on disability than giving me my test results for which I was there. He belittled MSA's pain management physician. Dr.'s Hajek, Ganzel and staff are by far, above having this physician ruin their reputation, hard work and dedication they have to their patients. I doubt Dr. Barnard would not stay in practice if he was out on his own and not under the "umbrella" of the staff of MSA.

January 12th, 2014

Best Dr. Around Town!

Dr. Barnard performed surgery on my 8 year old son for a broken femur. He eased my mind and gave his recommendation on how to go about repairing the break. He left options on the table if I wanted to go about it another way. He was very informative on how to obtain a full recovery for my son. He made me feel comfortable each and everytime we visited. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. 2 years has passed since the surgery and its as if his leg was never broken. I loved having choices on the table and feeling so involved in my sons care. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Barnard! I've never felt so empowered in a state of complete helplessness! Thanks Doc!

August 11th, 2010

Dr. Barnard has the patient's care as his first priority. Excellent surgeon. Best "Back Doctor" in Dothan.

December 2nd, 2009