Overall Review

2.7

February 15th, 2016
Worst Dr I have ever seen
His name should be Dr Death. He is too ignorant to make a diagnosis and just wants to let people die with no treatment. He coerces patients into signing a DO NOT RESUSCITATE order, without even examining them himself, just based on other Dr's opinions! Worst bedside manner in the world. He sits down and coldly tells you your loved one is going to die. Also belittles you by insulting the Dr's who have been treating your loved one even though he knows absolutely nothing about them.

October 14th, 2014
Dr. Barnhart was my primary physician for a few years. He diagnosed me with asthma without any type of testing. No spirometry or anything and prescribed me a medication (Advair Diskus) without even scheduling a follow up. As a nursinG student I now know that Adair has a black box warning and should NEVER be prescribed as initial therapy. It should only be prescribed when other, safer medications haven't worked. I had mild, exercise induced asthma that.became worse and worse due to Advair. Now that I have been off Advair for a few years and have seen a new doctor I am back having only mild asthma thank god! And have been prescribed a regular albuterol inhalor for exercise which should have been standard. It makes my blood boil. There are so many side effects and to boot he put me on a high dose. Never once mentioned a follow up or told me the side effects and risks. He saw me maybe for 5 minutes. Worst doctor ever.

August 17th, 2013
My mother's doctor
I think this doctor is a joke. In fours years, Dr, Barhart has never bothered to meet my mother, even though she has been a patient of his for four years! His main nurse Michelle sees and handles my mother's ailments. Michelle has the worse bed side manner I have ever seen. As a daughter, I felt it was important to express my opinion warning anyone who has sick parents should explore their options before ever seeing this guy and his nasty side kick Michelle.

April 18th, 2013
I had one exam for my son with Dr. Barnhart. We waited over an hour and ended up having to go to urgent care and the ER due to the inappropriate procedure and recommendation from him. I do NOT recommend him to anyone!