A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Batjer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Batjer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Batjer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batjer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Huntington Batjer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Batjer practice?
- Dr. Henry Batjer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Batjer practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Dallas Surgeons.