A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Baylis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baylis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baylis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Baylis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baylis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry I Baylis MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Henry Baylis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Baylis practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.