A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Baylis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baylis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baylis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Baylis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baylis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry I Baylis MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Henry Baylis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Baylis practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.