Ophthalmologists
1260 15th St
Ste 600
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-207-0300
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  DR BAYLIS GAVE MY HUSBAND THE TOOLS HE NEEDED TO BE AN OPHTHALMIC PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
by Randi Fett on Apr 7th, 2013

I am Dr. David Fett's wife and completely agree with my husbands evaluation of Dr. Baylis in Jan. of this year. To this very day, my husband still talks about how Dr. Baylis helped him in his training as though my husband were his son. He describes Dr. Baylis as an honorable person, a superb surgeon and an excellent educator. Several of my friends have had surgery by him recently and over the past 30 years. All my friends are happy and have had terrific results.

|  WONDERFUL SURGEON AND TEACHING PROFESSOR  |  show details
by David R. Fett, MD on Jan 21st, 2013

I have know Dr. Baylis for over 30 years. I first met him when I was a Resident in Ophthalmology at UCLA and the Jules Stein Institute. I am now an Associate Clinical Professor at Jules Stein. He was the first person to teach me eyelid plastic surgery.He is a superb, innovative surgeon and an extremely bright and patient professor. The last reviewers comments are unreasonable and disrespectful. It is too bad that reviewers can say dishonest things about a great professor and surgeon while hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet. I would trust Dr. Henry Baylis to operate on my eyelids. Sincerely, David R. Fett, MD

|  STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

BEWARE!!! I don't doubt that this doctor had its good times, pay close attention... his hands shake, he operates in a dentist chair. He recently remodeled his smaller-than-my-bathroom "Operating room". He is NOT a board certified plastic surgeon he is an eye doctor.. so WHY does he offer and perform facial cosmetic surgery? Greed I guess, why? because he charges the same than if he was operating in an ER. He does NOT collaborate with an anesthesiologist (MD) he has a nurse anesthesiologist.I have seen the quality of his work and naturally lacking the training the results are very bad. Careful, be very careful. Go somewhere else, do your research, take your money, time and health to skilled and ethical hands. This is not the place!

|  My daughter  |  show details
by KT Denver on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Baylis performed eye surgery for my daughter. My daughter was born with a droopy lid condition call Ptosis. Dr. Baylis did a fantastic job. Two years later, my daughters eyelid look normal. Which is wonderful, because as a parent you want your children to fit in and not be tease for looking different.THANK YOU Dr. Baylis. You changed my daughters life!

|  Betty Davis eyes  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Baylis is a plastic surgeon who specializes in eyes. He is highly skilled in his area and sensitive to his patients. His right hand wo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com