Dr. Henry Baylis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Baylis?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Henry Baylis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2013

DR BAYLIS GAVE MY HUSBAND THE TOOLS HE NEEDED TO BE AN OPHTHALMIC PLASTIC SURGEON

I am Dr. David Fett's wife and completely agree with my husbands evaluation of Dr. Baylis in Jan. of this year. To this very day, my husband still talks about how Dr. Baylis helped him in his training as though my husband were his son. He describes Dr. Baylis as an honorable person, a superb surgeon and an excellent educator. Several of my friends have had surgery by him recently and over the past 30 years. All my friends are happy and have had terrific results.

July 16th, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

BEWARE!!! I don't doubt that this doctor had its good times, pay close attention... his hands shake, he operates in a dentist chair. He recently remodeled his smaller-than-my-bathroom "Operating room". He is NOT a board certified plastic surgeon he is an eye doctor.. so WHY does he offer and perform facial cosmetic surgery? Greed I guess, why? because he charges the same than if he was operating in an ER. He does NOT collaborate with an anesthesiologist (MD) he has a nurse anesthesiologist.I have seen the quality of his work and naturally lacking the training the results are very bad. Careful, be very careful. Go somewhere else, do your research, take your money, time and health to skilled and ethical hands. This is not the place!

April 21st, 2011

His office staf told me we could come free visit then he was rude when he said oh I need to charge you my office did not know wh what you had and got very rude with us

July 20th, 2010

My daughter

Dr. Baylis performed eye surgery for my daughter. My daughter was born with a droopy lid condition call Ptosis. Dr. Baylis did a fantastic job. Two years later, my daughters eyelid look normal. Which is wonderful, because as a parent you want your children to fit in and not be tease for looking different.THANK YOU Dr. Baylis. You changed my daughters life!

March 28th, 2017