3.0

DR BAYLIS GAVE MY HUSBAND THE TOOLS HE NEEDED TO BE AN OPHTHALMIC PLASTIC SURGEON show details DR BAYLIS GAVE MY HUSBAND THE TOOLS HE NEEDED TO BE AN OPHTHALMIC PLASTIC SURGEON
by Randi Fett on Apr 7th, 2013

I am Dr. David Fett's wife and completely agree with my husbands evaluation of Dr. Baylis in Jan. of this year. To this very day, my husband still talks about how Dr. Baylis helped him in his training as though my husband were his son. He describes Dr. Baylis as an honorable person, a superb surgeon and an excellent educator. Several of my friends have had surgery by him recently and over the past 30 years. All my friends are happy and have had terrific results.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! show details STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!
Jul 16th, 2012

BEWARE!!! I don't doubt that this doctor had its good times, pay close attention... his hands shake, he operates in a dentist chair. He recently remodeled his smaller-than-my-bathroom "Operating room". He is NOT a board certified plastic surgeon he is an eye doctor.. so WHY does he offer and perform facial cosmetic surgery? Greed I guess, why? because he charges the same than if he was operating in an ER. He does NOT collaborate with an anesthesiologist (MD) he has a nurse anesthesiologist.I have seen the quality of his work and naturally lacking the training the results are very bad. Careful, be very careful. Go somewhere else, do your research, take your money, time and health to skilled and ethical hands. This is not the place!

My daughter show details My daughter
by KT Denver on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Baylis performed eye surgery for my daughter. My daughter was born with a droopy lid condition call Ptosis. Dr. Baylis did a fantastic job. Two years later, my daughters eyelid look normal. Which is wonderful, because as a parent you want your children to fit in and not be tease for looking different.THANK YOU Dr. Baylis. You changed my daughters life!