Dr. Henry Beeler MD Patient Reviews

July 18th, 2013
has been a very good doctor have went to him for years my family goes to see him as well

June 27th, 2011
After going to many doctors in the Cullman area, Dr Beeler and his staff is the most caring one I've came across. They have patience and a caring hand. They listen. The staff was very friendly and professional .

March 9th, 2009
An great family physician.
My entire family (including grandparents aunts and uncles) has been seeing him for years. I know that my brother and possibly a few other family members would not be alive today if he was not around.

October 24th, 2008
This place was terrible! I won't be back.
Dr. Beeler was ok, but not nearly as good as any of our other Cullman doctors (I'm in healthcare and know many of them). However, his staff needs to be replaced. They were rude, lazy, and not at all a good reflection on him. I went there twice once for myself and once with my husband for company paid pre-employment drug screenings and physicals. On both occasions we were the only ones in the waiting room and there was a terrible wait time (over an hour both times)and on at least one of the occasions the nurse and receptionist were chatting at the desk (right in front of me) for over an hour before the nurse decided to get off her rear and do the drug screen. And the nurse doing my husband's screening truly embarrassed him. (You're supposed to get a certain amount of privacy when peeing in a cup, even when it is a drug screening!)It was a horrible experience to him!