A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bellaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bellaci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellaci graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bellaci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellaci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Bellaci practice?
Dr. Henry Bellaci practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA.
See Palm Springs Cardiologists.