A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bellaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bellaci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellaci
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bellaci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellaci graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellaci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Frank Bellaci MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Bellaci practice?
- Dr. Henry Bellaci has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Bellaci practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City Cardiologists.