A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bellaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bellaci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellaci
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellaci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellaci graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellaci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Frank Bellaci MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Bellaci practice?
- Dr. Henry Bellaci has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Bellaci practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City Cardiologists.