Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Benavides
Dr. Henry Benavides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlingen, TX, with other offices in Raymondville, TX and Harlingen, TX (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Benavides is affiliated with Harlingen Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville and Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital. Dr. Benavides has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Benavides has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Henry Benavides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.
Dr. George Speck
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Harlingen, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Miguel Cintron-Warner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Harlingen, TX 0.02 mi42
Dr. John Visintine III
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Harlingen, TX 0.02 mi19