A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bianchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bianchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bianchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bianchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bianchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Bianchi practice?
Dr. Henry Bianchi practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.