A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Biggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Biggs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kurtis Biggs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Biggs practice?
- Dr. Henry Biggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Biggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.