Failed Left HipReplacement 2015 show details Failed Left HipReplacement 2015
Apr 6th, 2016

Wasn't HAPPY AT ALL! Dr.Biggs and his PA; made me feel as if My PAIN was all in my Head and They could not understand why was still using the CANE and limping and swelling & weight gain after 7 months. $$$ co-pay after co-copy and an MRI which I'm still paying for showed "Nothing " he said. And we will see you in a few months for your YEAR follow Up. Leaving the Office crying and confused, know something is definitely wrong, I went for a second opinion: well my FEMUR was loose the whole time and the second option Dr. Was in disbelief Dr. BIGGS nor WILL FABRO, PA - missed this .. However this Dr. Would not do the revision I needed ASAP! After several attempts to find a Dr. Thank God , I did ... Well turns out .. Dr. Biggs put the wrong SIZE of Femur.. It was to small causing my limping and swelling and PAIN... I would NOT Recommend THIS DR. At ALL.

The doctor and the staff is all about money show details The doctor and the staff is all about money
by Acela Pavon on Nov 20th, 2015

The complete business is unprofessional. I had a surgery call revision. It should be 2 different surgeries, first Dr. BIGGS need to removed the hardware put an spacer during the time I'll be reciving a very strong antibiotics through a caterer on my arm to my heart. 2 days before de release from rehab I got DVT. I was send home to prepare my surgery, but of course I have a DVT. I have to go to emergency to treat the blood clots next to my blog ears. Unfortunately I have to wait for my clots to be desolved for 3 months. When finally I'm ready to have my surgery the girls from the offices give me all the intructions, then at the end they need a check for the 20%, since they don't take my Secundaria insurance. I told them I didn't have the money, but I can paid on payments, they refused. So she said next day she will call. She did , to tell me they disided to wait that I'll save the money and then he will do the surgery. I ask for the Dr. to call me, but he never did. They told me I can look for another doctor. And I did. None of the doctors will do it. I end up paying the 20% ,but the problems didn't stopped there , some one call me and when I call back they said it was about the $600 dollars . I got upset and asked for Dr Biggs againg. Well at the end the doctor refuse to perform the surgery and canceled, just because I said the make me feel like never go to Tha office again. Be careful with them. Is a room full of inmature, no compassion and a lot of gossiping going on to made anyone e stress to the point of depression.

Jul 2nd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Biggs after my doctor recommended him for hip surgery. I brought an xray of my hip from Mayo clinic taht was 9 months old. When I got to the office, the staff told me that they needed to tqake an xray as the one I had was over 6 months old. I explained that I would get an updated X-ray if I decided to have the surgery with Dr, Biggs and my xrays clearly showed I needed a hip replacement. The staff said that they asked the Dr. Biggs and he said he would not do a consult unless they did the xray. Sounded like it was all about the money as they owned the xray machine and if you have xrays that show you need a hip replacement that wouldn't change.

Dr. Biggs is great. show details Dr. Biggs is great.
Mar 2nd, 2014

Dr. Biggs did hip replacement surgery on me recently. The results were fantastic. Very little post surgery pain, neat incision, no complications and quick recovery. He replaced my knee about 1 1/2 years ago. That was a more painful experience, as knees always are, but the results were equally satisfactory. Dr. Biggs is not only extremely competent, but he communicates on a very personal level. I highly recommend him for joint surgery. I am wondering why you give him only a 3.5 rating when his scores on each and every one of the factors in the rating system is well above 3.5?

Good Doc show details Good Doc
by JD on Oct 6th, 2013

Positive experience. I recommend him

We love Dr. Biggs show details We love Dr. Biggs
Feb 26th, 2012

My Dad just had his surgery so we haven't yet had our follow up appointment, bu I assume the office visit will be appropriate with my ratings above.I cannot say enough about Dr. Biggs. Like the other comments, we really felt a connection to him. Like he was genuinely concerned about my Dad, not just seeing him as a patint.I was originally told the hip replacement surgery would take 90 minutes... 30 minutes later it was over.THANK YOU DR. BIGGS.

Right back to my active life show details Right back to my active life
Aug 7th, 2011

Never felt like a number. my concerns were addresed and my anxiety was resolved. I had bilateral knees and returned to golf at four weeks with my custom fit knee replacements

Personal touch show details Personal touch
by Jim Delano on Jun 4th, 2011

I immediately felt connected to Dr. Biggs. He was genuinely concerned with my problem and listened to my concerns and complaints. He diagnosed my problem and we worked out a plan to help MY problem.didn't leave early and all my questions were answered.

Class act show details Class act
Nov 2nd, 2010

Had a great experience from start to finish. Dr. Biggs excels at explaining the options and giving full details of surgical and conservative treatments. My custom fit knee is doing great. Back to golf at eight weeks. Not easy but worth it.

by Adelina Stiller on Sep 6th, 2010

Attentive, careful and prompt.