Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Joint Replacement Institute
1250 Pine Ridge Rd
Central Naples, Naples, FL 34108
239-254-3134
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Biggs is great.  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2014

Dr. Biggs did hip replacement surgery on me recently. The results were fantastic. Very little post surgery pain, neat incision, no complications and quick recovery. He replaced my knee about 1 1/2 years ago. That was a more painful experience, as knees always are, but the results were equally satisfactory. Dr. Biggs is not only extremely competent, but he communicates on a very personal level. I highly recommend him for joint surgery. I am wondering why you give him only a 3.5 rating when his scores on each and every one of the factors in the rating system is well above 3.5?

|  Good Doc  |  show details
by JD on Oct 6th, 2013

Positive experience. I recommend him

|  We love Dr. Biggs  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

My Dad just had his surgery so we haven't yet had our follow up appointment, bu I assume the office visit will be appropriate with my ratings above.I cannot say enough about Dr. Biggs. Like the other comments, we really felt a connection to him. Like he was genuinely concerned about my Dad, not just seeing him as a patint.I was originally told the hip replacement surgery would take 90 minutes... 30 minutes later it was over.THANK YOU DR. BIGGS.

|  Right back to my active life  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

Never felt like a number. my concerns were addresed and my anxiety was resolved. I had bilateral knees and returned to golf at four weeks with my custom fit knee replacements

|  Personal touch  |  show details
by Jim Delano on Jun 4th, 2011

I immediately felt connected to Dr. Biggs. He was genuinely concerned with my problem and listened to my concerns and complaints. He diagnosed my problem and we worked out a plan to help MY problem.didn't leave early and all my questions were answered.

|  Class act  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Had a great experience from start to finish. Dr. Biggs excels at explaining the options and giving full details of surgical and conservative treatments. My custom fit knee is doing great. Back to golf at eight weeks. Not easy but worth it.

|  show details
by Adelina Stiller on Sep 6th, 2010

Attentive, careful and prompt.

|  What a pleasure!  |  show details
by Patrick on May 6th, 2010

The office is beautiful and efficient with young staff and good attitudes. Dr. Biggs spent almost thirty minutes answering all of my and my families questions. We felt very comfortable with his communication skills and put us at ease. My surgery was a great success and I'm back on the golf course at four weeks after my hip replacement.