A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bloom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Bloom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Bloom practice?
- Dr. Henry Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Bloom practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.