A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bodenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bodenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodenheimer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bodenheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenheimer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodenheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Charles Bodenheimer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Bodenheimer practice?
- Dr. Henry Bodenheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Hepatologists.