A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bodenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bodenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodenheimer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bodenheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenheimer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodenheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Charles Bodenheimer MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Bodenheimer practice?
- Dr. Henry Bodenheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Hepatologists.