A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bodenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bodenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenheimer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodenheimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Bodenheimer practice?
Dr. Henry Bodenheimer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Hepatologists.