A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bohlman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohlman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Bohlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bohlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hubert Bohlman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Bohlman practice?
- Dr. Henry Bohlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Bohlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.