Learn more about Dr. Henry Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bohlman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohlman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bohlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hubert Bohlman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Bohlman practice?
- Dr. Henry Bohlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Bohlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.