A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bohlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Bohlman practice?
Dr. Henry Bohlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.