A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Bohlman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Bohlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Postoperative Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hubert Bohlman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Bohlman practice?
- Dr. Henry Bohlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Bohlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.