Dr. Henry Bone III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Bone III?

July 27th, 2017

Will not visit this office any longer

Majority of office and medical staff are extremely rude and unprofessional, namely technician Pam. I am baffled how she is in health care with her clear lack of compassion and poor attitude. Dr. Bone does not give consideration to feedback about staff, and therefore probably will not review with his team the criticisms received. I am putting this review to make people aware. Reviews before mine confirm this poor experience. I will not be back to this office because of the lack of professionalism and compassion among the majority of the members of this staff. As part of a health care team, they are missing the "care" part. I will no longer be a patient at this office.

April 25th, 2015

Very good and concerned with situation

January 23rd, 2015

Doctor is rude and arrogant and does not care about his patients one bit.

February 21st, 2013

Great, caring practice

I totally disagree with all the negative reviews. I have been going to the Michigan Bone and Mineral Clinic for bone density scans. Then my PCP referred me to Dr. Bone for treatment of my osteoporosis. Dr. Bone is very professional, highly trained in his field and widely known as an expert in the treatment of osteoporosis. His staff is great and the wait time is very short. I definitely recommend Dr. Bone and this clinic.

November 24th, 2012

I read the reviews also and was reluctant to make an appointment. I'm glad I made the appointment. I found the doctor to be very caring,,spent a lot of time with me. I had a follow up appoint and again more time spent. I found this doctor to be very knowledgeable--explained everything--very thorough. The staff was very pleasant.

October 11th, 2012

Very Positive Visit

Was referred to Dr. Bone, read the negative reviews and was a little worried. But every aspect of my visit was positive. The wait was brief. The staff was pleasant. The nurse was great. The Dr. was thorough, pleasant, caring. No part of my visit was bad. I couldn't find my car in the large parking structure and a lady who worked there offered to help, she called security to drive me around to find my car. Really I have no idea why the other reviews were so negative. Glad I was referred to him.

January 2nd, 2012

Not a good experience overall

Tough to get an appt. then they call a day or two before to move it. If you don't agree you have to see the NP (this has happened twice). They insist you arrive 15 mins. early and then you wait at minimum an hour AFTER your appt. time with no apologies/explanations from the rather snippy ofc. staff. This has happened four times to me. He is an excellent dr. as far as dx but when your waiting room is always filled with sleeping patients you may want to make some changes.

October 7th, 2011

Honest critique

My original meeting with the doctor set my sights high in finding a solution to my problem. As a new patient, I felt I was attended to well. In the years following, it's become apparent that something has changed. In the past when I have seen the doctor subsequent to my original visit, his bed side manor left a lot to be desired. I no longer see the doctor, but instead his physician assistant. That's fine with me, as the assistant is very knowledgeable and has a significantly better demeanor. I continue to go to the doctor's Clinic as it is one of none in my area, and my condition could worsen as I age.

August 6th, 2011

A Much Better Experience

I found Dr. Bone to be both kind and thorough in his assessment of my problems. I tend to ask a lot of questions. He was patient and informative. Although he is a very busy doctor, I felt he took the time to explain and reassure. My overall opinion of him is that he is caring and an excellent doctor and researcher.

June 25th, 2011

A bad experience.

I have never been treated so badly by a physician. He was arrogant, curt, harsh and rude. I find it sad that a doctor feels it is acceptable to treat his patients in such a manner.

January 18th, 2011

Poor Bedside Manor

I wouldn't recommend this physician to anyone. For the amount of time it takes to get an appointment he clearly doesn't take the time with his patients. You leave the office feeling like you were a bother to him if you asked too many questions. I would like to think maybe it was a bad day for him and an isolated incident, but after the second and third time, well that was enough. Maybe retirement should be in this doctors near future.

September 7th, 2017