Dr. Henry Bong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Bong?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Amazing. Best doctor

Dr. Bong Almost Aborted My Live Son!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

In early 2007, after a 6 week ultrasound my physician told me there was no fetal heartbeat. They drew blood, and called to tell me my hCG levels were too low. This along with no fetal heartbeat indicated a miscarriage. They ordered a D&C for the following morning. I told my husband the news. We were both devastated especially since I miscarried just three months before this. He demanded to have a second ultrasound prior to the D&C so he could see for himself. I also welcomed this since I still felt very pregnant. I arrived at the hospital 2 hours prior to the scheduled D&C for a second ultrasound. Immediately, I seen a heartbeat with my own eyes, and Dr. Bong did not. I told him to scan back to where he just was, and he was in disbelief. Sure enough, it was a heartbeat! My husband and I were both thrilled and angry and the same time. This was the last visit to this physician whom previously delivered two of my children. My son is now a happy, healthy and thriving 6 year old. He is bright and beautiful. I hope that my story along with the others will help to prevent more people from having their baby unwarrantedly aborted.

PATIENT

Posted on January 10th, 2015

I HAVE BEEN WITH HENRY BONG FOR 24 YRS AND HE DILEVERED 3 HEALTHY CHILDREN OF OURS... dR BONG IS THE MOST CARING DR I HAVE MET AND HE IS GOING TO BE MISSED DEARLY...

Posted on September 17th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Bong for the last 8 yrs. He has delivered both of my children and also did my tubal ligation. He is so caring and the staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 7th, 2017