Learn more about Dr. Henry Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Boucher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Boucher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boucher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Boucher practice?
Dr. Henry Boucher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Westminster Surgeons.