A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Boucher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boucher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Boucher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry R Boucher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Henry Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Boucher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.