Dr. Henry Boucher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Very caring and concerned. Listens to my issues and/or concerns; does not rush me during my visit. He did both knee replacements and one of them had to be done 3 times due to issues of my body not accepting the new implant. trust him completely and would highly recommend him!

January 20th, 2016
Excellent experience going to our initial visit with Dr. Boucher and staff.

November 23rd, 2015
Dr.Boucher is the best . He was straight forward with me about my hip . He didn't make no promises that he couldn't provide . I would recommend anyone who has hip problems go see him . Thanks Dr. Boucher for all you done for me.

September 17th, 2015
Very pleased with my hip replacement by Dr Boucher feels like a new leg.

March 17th, 2015
More Aftermarket Parts than a Used Car
At 47, I had both knees replaced in 2013 at the same time. Since I had the buy 2 get one free coupon (only joking), I had a hip replaced in 2014. Thank you Henry. I'll be back when its time for the other hip. I strongly recommend him. Great team work between staff, doctor and hospitals. I was in and out. They accommodated all requests. Thank you Henry and team!

May 25th, 2012
I feel he was not sensitive to my ongoing complaints. A good doctor should listen and hear the patient's complaints and address them definitively! On the other hand, I should have gone to see another physician.

April 7th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Boucher, his PA was excellent, the office staff were courteous, Dr. B had the up-to-the-minute treatment for hip replacement and he did a fine job of reassuring me that my fears are legitimate, to take my time in making a decision to replace my hip. A fine Doctor, so far!

October 28th, 2010
I was extremely pleased with a total knee replacement performed by Dr. Boucher. After minutes in out original consultation, I knew that Dr. Boucher was the Doctor I wanted, trusted and felt very confident with.I am now 12 weeks since my surgery and could not be happier. My scar is a fraction of other knee replacement patients that I see in physical therapy. I am much further ahead of those that had surgery in the same time frame.Dr. Boucher and the entire staff are excellent doctors, outstanding personalities and very caring and informative.I would highly recommend Dr. Boucher!

February 24th, 2010
Worst experience i ever had in my life,
Before Surgery i noticed him to be very arrogant.When i woke from my knee replacement i was in the worst pain i have ever experienced ,The recover room nurse tried to contact him . according to her he never called back ,as time went on the pain was getting worse to the point of me having a seizure.I Woke up approximately 6 hours later in a dark room in excruciating pain . i screamed out for someone anyone to help me a nurse showed up and by then i was in tears .I asked her for something for the pain,she replied by saying the dr left no orders for pain meds. I will put a call out for him ,Hours went by before i signaled her again and she replied he hasn't answered his calls. this went on for 2 days till finally my wife got real concerned because not only were they not giving anything for pain but i'm also on alot of other meds such as blood thinners and to many other things to list but i will tell you i take 52 pills a day. that him and his staff were aware of, At that point my wife told there nurse she was taken to another hospital. in which she did, In the 3 days i spent at Union Memorial Baltimore i never did see Dr Boucher not once .And to this day i still haven't. i spent 7 months in this hospital i year prior to this event and was treated very well .I also had a hip replacement from Dr Levine and never had a problem.