inactive

Dr. Henry Brem MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Baltimore, MD

November 4th, 2012
I was blessed to have Dr.Brem operate on my brain tumor
Dr. Brem saved my life and I am so thankful for Dr. Brem to give my life back!!

May 11th, 2011
Wonderful neurosurgeon and human being
Dr. Brem is one of the kindest, most compassionate, expert, and knowledgeable neurosurgeons on the planet. Thanks to his fast action, tremendous caring, and wonderful hands, he saved my mother's eye from a pituitary bleed. He and his wonderful staff have continued to care for my mother even though she is no longer technically their patient. Thank you Dr. Brem and Eileen!

February 3rd, 2011
Brilliant, sympathetic, thorough and worth the wait. Excellent credentials and skills. Highly recommend this doctor.

November 23rd, 2010
Misdiagnosed
I went to this doctor twice for 2nd opinions for my neurosurgery, both times I did not opt to have surgery with him. The second time, he completely misdiagnosed my brain tumor. He arrived over 2 hours late for my appointment, then could not be bothered to carefully look at my MRI films. He wanted to do neurosurgery immediately but he wasn't even going after the correct problem. I am beginning to think most Hopkins doctors are overrated.

August 5th, 2009
Excellent caring Doctor
I had a brain tumor. I visited 2 other neurosurgeons. Then I came upon Dr. Brem who removed it in its entirety. I spent two days at the hospital. He was very caring. He saw me every day. His smile gave me courage and support. I am very grateful. Thank you Dr. Brem.

March 16th, 2009
Excellent Surgeon !
Dr Brem removed my brain tumor in 2005. He came highly recommended. They surgery went text book perfect. Both he and his staff were awesome. I have since referred patients to him and will continue to do so as I feel he is a top notch surgeon

March 25th, 2008
Agree with above comments
I had to wait 3 hours to see Dr. Brem for my follow-up appointment. I was told, In confidence, by other doctors at Hopkins that he relies on residents and other surgeons to do his operations because he is not a very capable surgeon. When I was in clinic I noticed two other patients arriving in wheelchairs who had similar operations to mine. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.