A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Briele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Briele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Briele, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briele graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Briele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Alison Briele MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Briele practice?
- Dr. Henry Briele has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Briele practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.