A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Brystowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Brystowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brystowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brystowski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brystowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Brystowski practice?
Dr. Henry Brystowski practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Southfield General Practitioners, Southfield Internists, and Southfield Rheumatologists.