A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Brystowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Brystowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brystowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brystowski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Brystowski MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Brystowski practice?
- Dr. Henry Brystowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Brystowski practices Rheumatology near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Rheumatologists.