A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Buchwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Buchwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchwald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Buchwald, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Cholesterol Management
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchwald graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Buchwald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Buchwald MD and PHD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry Buchwald practice?
- Dr. Henry Buchwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Buchwald practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.