Learn more about Dr. Henry Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Burgess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E Burgess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Henry Burgess has 7 office locations.
Dr. Henry Burgess practices Family Medicine near Hardy, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Vinton, VA.
See Hardy Family Physicians.