A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Burgess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Eugene Burgess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Henry Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Burgess practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Family Physicians.