A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Byrd, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Byrd, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Endoscopic Brow Lift (EBMF)
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Mini Lower Facelift
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Byrd MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve Byrd practice?
- Dr. Steve Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Byrd practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.