Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
9101 N Central Expy
Ste 600
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 821-9662
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Breast Implant Revision with Lift  |  show details
by CindyC on Jan 7th, 2014

I needed my 11 year old saline over the muscle implants redone, due to unsightly capsule contraction scaring, resulting in disfigurement. I had seen 3 popular surgeons in my home town, none that gave me optimism and confidence to move forward with surgery. I was referred to Dr. Byrd by my cosmetic dentist, and I'm so glad I met him! I'm 6 weeks post op and already very happy with my appearance. His team focused on not only my treatment plan, but my experience in the office.

|  Botox for face  |  show details
by Steve J on Oct 23rd, 2013

Gave a youthful, refreshed look without looking "frozen". Very, very natural looking. No pain for the injections. Also, no bruising. Great technique. Very clean waiting room and procedure room. The staff is excellent and friendly. I have heard and seen so many horror stories from botox so I researched Dr. Byrd extensively before making my 1st appointment. I have zero reservations on recommending him to friends and family. I am 100% totally satisfied.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Lovinglife4 on Oct 16th, 2013

After two children, I had decided that I was going to look into breast augmentation as well as rhinoplasty. Being that I had never had cosmetic surgery, I spent over a year doing research on potential doctors to perform these procedures. After meeting Dr Byrd and his staff, I knew that he was 'the one'. He had the knowledge, experience and expertise that I expected in a doctor. He was professional and took the time to listen to my needs. I am 100% happy with my results and would recommend Dr Bryd and his team to anyone!

|  Satisfied patient  |  show details
by F.White on Apr 17th, 2013

Ok...first off i must say how pleased I am with the results of Dr. Byrd's work. I had the breast Augmentation surgery (mastopexy) done. The results I love! I consider myself a very picky person to be honest, a perfectionist by nature. I trusted my instinct and was lead to Dr. Byrd. Once I had the consultation, his knowledge, the vibe of the office and staff made it abundantly clear. I would recommend Dr. Byrd for sure!

Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Byrd, his office staff, his surgical team, & surgery center staff could not have been more caring and more professional! I felt so secure and comforted by all. I would highly recommend Dr. Steve Byrd.

Aug 4th, 2012

I cannot be any more positive about this doctor. He spent time explaining everything he was going to do and why. His techniques are very updated. The use of the endoscope in the surgery let to minimum swelling and bruising and what I expect to be some excellent final results.Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at this facility is top rate as far as caring. The head nurse called me after I left and said that she heard that I was going to do some sightseeing but she advised me to just rest so the results wouldn't be hurt. A nurse woke me up every hour on the hour to make sure I had ice packs on to minimize bruising throughout the night.If EVER I needed any similar surgery or wanted to refer a friend to a doctor for a similar face lift, I would not hesitate for a sec to say Dr. Byrd is the man to see.By the way, I flew all the way from Massachusetts to Dallas in 107 degree temps and feel it was well worth it.BRAVO, Dr. Byrd and your commendable staff!! Thanks for the new face!

|  MY Mommy Makeover!!!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Byrd for MY Mommy Makeover! I finally have the figure I've always wanted, after having three kids! I had gained weight in all the wrong places, and no matter how much I exercised or how healthy I ate, the 'mommy pooch' was always seen through my clothes. Dr. Byrd carved, molded and finally gave me the figure I've always wanted! I blush when I get complimented, but I'm getting used to it.....:) I work so hard at being a mom, Dr. Byrd helped me gain back the confidence I deserve! Thank you Dr. Byrd & Lisa (his nurse) for the great care before, during and after my surgery!!

|  Sculptra  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Byrd for Sculptra filler. Dr Byrd has a great eye for what looks right on my face. He is very knowledgable and experienced. Dr Byrd is more on the conservative side which is EXTREMELY important to me as I don't want to look like I had any work done instead I want to look just like me only younger and fresher. I had no bruising, no bumps, and no sign whatsoever that I have any fillers in my face!! Dr. Byrd did an EXCELLENT job. I have and will continue to recommend him to any of my friends (even if they may look even better than me once he is done with them :-)

by lucy93 on Aug 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

The last reviewer did not say which doctor she went to - and there are 9 plastic surgeons at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute. She should have said who she went to - her review isn't fair otherwise. Dr. John Burns at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Insti

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by grandqueen on Feb 12th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Byrd is a very caring, compassionate, and skillful plastic surgeon. He has been my plastic surgeon of choice since 1988 and has performed many cosmetic procedures on myself. Dr. Byrd is very well known for his expertise in rhinoplasty and other cosm

Read Full Review at citysearch.com