Dr. Henry Byrd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 11 reviews

January 27th, 2016
Endoscopic forehead lift / Facial Fat transfer
I am not a novice to plastic surgery and did extensive research prior to choosing a surgeon for "facial rejuvenation". and Dr. Byrd was at the top of my list .I am now 6 months post-op and very pleased with my results. I had fat grafting done in several areas of the face and the results are beautiful. I also had a a forehead lift and couldn't be more happy. During my initial consultation Dr. Byrd made a few suggestions about areas I had not considered and gave me several different options his aesthetic eye, professionalism and conservative approach were very comforting. Post operative Dr. Byrd and his staff were very caring and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering facial rejuvenation.

January 17th, 2016
Years after having broken my nose playing tennis, I was still in pain, insecure about my nose, and unable to breathe easily. After hearing so many good things about Dr. Byrd’s work, I finally made an appointment to see him. I am so glad that I did. In addition to what had to be fixed, I was also seeking some cosmetic work as I felt my nose was too big. I came to Dr. Byrd with photos of what I’d want my nose to look like, and he advised me brilliantly on both the aesthetic side and the technical side of things. He patiently explained to me about what he could do to meet what I wanted, but also what the structural limitations were. He could achieve a look that would make me happy with just a few modifications, without compromising the structural integrity of my nose later on. I was so happy with how much consideration he gave every aspect of the process, and how thorough he was in explaining everything to me. I felt like I was in such good hands with him and his incredible staff who were so accommodating and professional. The day of the surgery, they made me feel completely at ease and I came out of it feeling far better than I had expected to. After surgery, I was only in pain for a few days, and had only minimal swelling and bruising. A month later, I am thrilled with the results – my nose looks beautiful! Thank you to Dr. Byrd and his wonderful staff!!!

October 20th, 2014
Most excellent experience!
After years of talking about cosmetic surgery and doing much research on procedures and doctors, I was referred to Dr. Steve Byrd at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute. Even though we live in Oklahoma, I was told that despite the travel time, it would be well worth the extra miles to schedule a consult with him. That was a little over two years ago and I've never regretted the choice we made in Dr. Byrd. He skillfully and carefully performed a full face, brow, and neck lift, as well as breast augmentation with implants together in the same surgery! Was quite a long surgery with great results. Dr. Byrd's knowledge, experience, and conservative approach is beyond amazing, as are his incredible staff. They take such good care to accommodate out of town clients, and provide the ultimate in post-op nursing and guidance. Their surgical facility is as nice as a luxury hotel--very clean, organized, attentive and knowledgeable staff. Even after 2 years, Dr. Byrd and the staff at his offices are still as kind, warm, and welcoming as the first day I walked through the doors for my initial consult. I've been very pleased with the results of Dr. Byrd's work--still getting tons of complements! I always share my experience with anyone who is considering a cosmetic procedure, and will never hesitate to recommend Dr. Byrd and his amazing staff!

January 7th, 2014
Breast Implant Revision with Lift
I needed my 11 year old saline over the muscle implants redone, due to unsightly capsule contraction scaring, resulting in disfigurement. I had seen 3 popular surgeons in my home town, none that gave me optimism and confidence to move forward with surgery. I was referred to Dr. Byrd by my cosmetic dentist, and I'm so glad I met him! I'm 6 weeks post op and already very happy with my appearance. His team focused on not only my treatment plan, but my experience in the office.

October 23rd, 2013
Botox for face
Gave a youthful, refreshed look without looking "frozen". Very, very natural looking. No pain for the injections. Also, no bruising. Great technique. Very clean waiting room and procedure room. The staff is excellent and friendly. I have heard and seen so many horror stories from botox so I researched Dr. Byrd extensively before making my 1st appointment. I have zero reservations on recommending him to friends and family. I am 100% totally satisfied.

October 16th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
After two children, I had decided that I was going to look into breast augmentation as well as rhinoplasty. Being that I had never had cosmetic surgery, I spent over a year doing research on potential doctors to perform these procedures. After meeting Dr Byrd and his staff, I knew that he was 'the one'. He had the knowledge, experience and expertise that I expected in a doctor. He was professional and took the time to listen to my needs. I am 100% happy with my results and would recommend Dr Bryd and his team to anyone!

April 17th, 2013
Satisfied patient
Ok...first off i must say how pleased I am with the results of Dr. Byrd's work. I had the breast Augmentation surgery (mastopexy) done. The results I love! I consider myself a very picky person to be honest, a perfectionist by nature. I trusted my instinct and was lead to Dr. Byrd. Once I had the consultation, his knowledge, the vibe of the office and staff made it abundantly clear. I would recommend Dr. Byrd for sure!

November 12th, 2012
Dr. Byrd, his office staff, his surgical team, & surgery center staff could not have been more caring and more professional! I felt so secure and comforted by all. I would highly recommend Dr. Steve Byrd.

August 4th, 2012
I cannot be any more positive about this doctor. He spent time explaining everything he was going to do and why. His techniques are very updated. The use of the endoscope in the surgery let to minimum swelling and bruising and what I expect to be some excellent final results.Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at this facility is top rate as far as caring. The head nurse called me after I left and said that she heard that I was going to do some sightseeing but she advised me to just rest so the results wouldn't be hurt. A nurse woke me up every hour on the hour to make sure I had ice packs on to minimize bruising throughout the night.If EVER I needed any similar surgery or wanted to refer a friend to a doctor for a similar face lift, I would not hesitate for a sec to say Dr. Byrd is the man to see.By the way, I flew all the way from Massachusetts to Dallas in 107 degree temps and feel it was well worth it.BRAVO, Dr. Byrd and your commendable staff!! Thanks for the new face!

April 12th, 2012
MY Mommy Makeover!!!
Thank you Dr. Byrd for MY Mommy Makeover! I finally have the figure I've always wanted, after having three kids! I had gained weight in all the wrong places, and no matter how much I exercised or how healthy I ate, the 'mommy pooch' was always seen through my clothes. Dr. Byrd carved, molded and finally gave me the figure I've always wanted! I blush when I get complimented, but I'm getting used to it.....:) I work so hard at being a mom, Dr. Byrd helped me gain back the confidence I deserve! Thank you Dr. Byrd & Lisa (his nurse) for the great care before, during and after my surgery!!

March 14th, 2012
Sculptra
I saw Dr. Byrd for Sculptra filler. Dr Byrd has a great eye for what looks right on my face. He is very knowledgable and experienced. Dr Byrd is more on the conservative side which is EXTREMELY important to me as I don't want to look like I had any work done instead I want to look just like me only younger and fresher. I had no bruising, no bumps, and no sign whatsoever that I have any fillers in my face!! Dr. Byrd did an EXCELLENT job. I have and will continue to recommend him to any of my friends (even if they may look even better than me once he is done with them :-)