A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Creed Fox MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Fox practice?
- Dr. Henry Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Fox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS.
See Hattiesburg Internists and Hattiesburg Gastroenterologists.