Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by Thomas Augustine MD on Jul 30th, 2014

outstanding retinal care

|  A terrific Doctor!  |  show details
by Peggy Metzger on Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Henry Lee is one of the most wonderful Doctors I have ever known as a patient. My retinal surgery and the care I received is outstanding. He is friendly, caring, talented and has a great manner with patients...especially those of us who with trepidation issues over invasive eye surgeries. I highly recommend him!

|  GOOD EXPERIANCE  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR.LEE.HE SPENT TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EVERTHING TO ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM

|  FIRST CLASS PHYSICIAN AND GENTLEMAN  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

LOST SIGHT IN LEFT EYE--WAS SENT TO DR. LEE FROM JAMESTOWN NY THAT SAME DAY--HE FITTED ME INTO A TIGHT SCHEDULE DIAGNOSED A DEATACHED RETINA-REPAIRED THE RETINA IN THE OTHER EYE..PERFORMED SURGERY 2 DAYS LATER--A SIGNIFICANT RECVERY WAS FOLLOWED BY GREAT FOLLOW-UP--FULLRECOVERY SIGHT IS BETTER THAN BEFORE-DR. LEE IS A MIRACLE MAN TO ME--HIS WAIT TIME IS LONGER THAN MOST BECAUSE OF HIS REFUSING NO ONE AND SPENDING QUALITY TIME ON HIS APPOINTMENTS...

|  Fabulous.  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

I woke up having difficulty seeing. My eye dr. sent me to see Dr. Lee for confirmation and repair of a detach retna. Dr. Lee saw me that day and scheduled surgery for 2 days later. He also examined the other eye and determined that necessary measures had to be taken to insure that the same problem wouldn't occur in that eye. He performed that procedure in his office that day. His bed side manner and follow up was terrific. Only complaint, is the wait, but after being an emergency "fit-in" patient, I understand why there is such a wait time in his office.