He saved my vision!!!! show details He saved my vision!!!!
by Small Town Girl on Mar 9th, 2016

I had been seeing a small down opthomologist who disregarded my symptoms for a couple of years. I self-referred to Dr. Lee after doing some research and found him to be outstanding. He took my concerns to heart and launched in to do very thorough diagnostics, all but labs done in his office, which revealed a very serious inflammatory condition that usually results in blindness. Upon diagnosis, he immediately began aggressive therapy --- I commend him for saving my vision!!!! I am only 53 and was concerned I would be blind this many months later. Because I was a new patient, I had to wait a couple months to get an appointment --- but all the waiting in the world was absolutely worth the outstanding compassion and medical care I got. His office is extremely busy but his staffers run a very smooth ship and everyone was kind and courteous. I'd give this fella 10 stars if I could!!!

MD show details MD
by Thomas Augustine MD on Jul 30th, 2014

outstanding retinal care

A terrific Doctor! show details A terrific Doctor!
by Peggy Metzger on Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Henry Lee is one of the most wonderful Doctors I have ever known as a patient. My retinal surgery and the care I received is outstanding. He is friendly, caring, talented and has a great manner with patients...especially those of us who with trepidation issues over invasive eye surgeries. I highly recommend him!

GOOD EXPERIANCE show details GOOD EXPERIANCE
Jan 3rd, 2012

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR.LEE.HE SPENT TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EVERTHING TO ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM

FIRST CLASS PHYSICIAN AND GENTLEMAN show details FIRST CLASS PHYSICIAN AND GENTLEMAN
Nov 22nd, 2011

LOST SIGHT IN LEFT EYE--WAS SENT TO DR. LEE FROM JAMESTOWN NY THAT SAME DAY--HE FITTED ME INTO A TIGHT SCHEDULE DIAGNOSED A DEATACHED RETINA-REPAIRED THE RETINA IN THE OTHER EYE..PERFORMED SURGERY 2 DAYS LATER--A SIGNIFICANT RECVERY WAS FOLLOWED BY GREAT FOLLOW-UP--FULLRECOVERY SIGHT IS BETTER THAN BEFORE-DR. LEE IS A MIRACLE MAN TO ME--HIS WAIT TIME IS LONGER THAN MOST BECAUSE OF HIS REFUSING NO ONE AND SPENDING QUALITY TIME ON HIS APPOINTMENTS...

Fabulous. show details Fabulous.
May 6th, 2011

I woke up having difficulty seeing. My eye dr. sent me to see Dr. Lee for confirmation and repair of a detach retna. Dr. Lee saw me that day and scheduled surgery for 2 days later. He also examined the other eye and determined that necessary measures had to be taken to insure that the same problem wouldn't occur in that eye. He performed that procedure in his office that day. His bed side manner and follow up was terrific. Only complaint, is the wait, but after being an emergency "fit-in" patient, I understand why there is such a wait time in his office.