A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Schneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Schneider, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Schneider MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Henry Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Schneider practices Urology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Urologists.