Dr. Henry Schneider Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 30th, 2012

This is what a doctor should be!

My father is very ill and we went to see Dr. Schneider due to our unhappiness with the know it alls at the University Hospitals in Philadelphia. They treated us like a number, they talked in lingo we didn't understand and there was no humanity. Dr. schnedider treated us with compassion and caring and it was real. He explained the treatment options laid out in front of us and get this, he said that what Jefferson was going to do was the right way to go and that he didn't do that procedure. He called the doctor there for us and even followed up with us after the procedure. Sadly my dad was very ill and we lost him. My mom was a wreck after losing her mate of over sixty years, but when Dr. Schneider showed up at the funeral to give his condolence my mom smiled for a minute. I couldn't believe he came. The doctor that treated him is still sending us post cards about follow up appts and never called and acknowledged his passing. This is what a doctor should be. Now I understand why he runs a little late sometimes

May 16th, 2016