A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Wong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center East Norwegian St.
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Wong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Henry Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Wong practices Anesthesiology near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Anesthesiologists.