A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Yang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatrics Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Yang practice?
Dr. Henry Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Hematologists, Torrance Oncologists, and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.