A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Yang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatrics Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Yang MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Henry Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Yang practices Medical Oncology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Oncologists.