A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Yang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Yang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatrics Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Yang MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Henry Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Yang practices Medical Oncology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Oncologists.