A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cabin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Cabin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cabin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Cabin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Cabin practice?
- Dr. Henry Cabin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Henry Cabin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See Branford Cardiologists.