A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Calas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Calas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Calas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Calas MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Calas practice?
- Dr. Henry Calas has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Calas practices Neurology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Neurologists.