Psychiatrists, Surgical Specialist

274 Delaware Ave
Delmar, NY 12054
518-439-2806
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

In 2008, I was extremely depressed. Sleeping all day and up all night. I quit my job, had no money, had a daughter in high school. I went to Dr. Camperlengo and was immediately impressed with his knowledge, undestanding, and intelligence. He prescribed an antidepressant which didin't quite do the trick for me right away. After a few visits, the perfect formula was found. I have suffered from depression my whole adult life, and I can honestly say that Dr. Camprelengo gave me quality of life. I find him to be a great doctor with a warmth that I can relate to. I recommend him highly. Thank you, Doc.

|  AA  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Camperlengo is a great doctor. He doesn't mince words when it comes to manic-depression and alcoholism. He responded to a psychiatric emergency with courteous and prompt telephone follow-up on the weekend. He let me disclose psychological disturbances that had been bothering me for years that other doctor's dismissed as psychotic aberration/hallucinations. He was firm, stern, but caring at the same time. He should get an award.

|  Drug Enabler  |  show details
by Sibling of Camperlengos patient for over 10 years. on Apr 2nd, 2010

Camperlengo should be sued and put in jail for his deliberate use of prescribing medications unwarranted. He is an enabler to recovering addicts and those with sever psychiatric problems. No doctor, let alone a psychiatrist, should be giving such authority.