Dr. Henry Camperlengo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
excellent care
listens to you- he is exceptionally well educated in many disciplines

December 5th, 2015
Excellent psychiatrist actually spends time with me not like most who see you for 10 minutes and then write you a bunch of scripts that half don't work and they keep changing them every month to something slightly different but still in the same class of drugs. Dr. Camperlengo is the opposite of this nightmare. Best psychiatrist I've ever had.

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Camperlengo is a wonderful man and MD
I have had psychological issues from trauma suffered as a child.. I was assaulted a couple years ago and sustained a brain injury.. Dr Camperlengo is the first great psychiatrist I've seen since my early childhood one.. He has helped me so much in treating my anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, and also along with my neurologist had helped diagnose and treat quite effectively a partial seizure disorder I have now... I would recommend him to anyone he is a very learned and compassionate man and does not judge like many psychiatrists I have tried in the past.

September 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
In 2008, I was extremely depressed. Sleeping all day and up all night. I quit my job, had no money, had a daughter in high school. I went to Dr. Camperlengo and was immediately impressed with his knowledge, undestanding, and intelligence. He prescribed an antidepressant which didin't quite do the trick for me right away. After a few visits, the perfect formula was found. I have suffered from depression my whole adult life, and I can honestly say that Dr. Camprelengo gave me quality of life. I find him to be a great doctor with a warmth that I can relate to. I recommend him highly. Thank you, Doc.

June 6th, 2011
AA
Camperlengo is a great doctor. He doesn't mince words when it comes to manic-depression and alcoholism. He responded to a psychiatric emergency with courteous and prompt telephone follow-up on the weekend. He let me disclose psychological disturbances that had been bothering me for years that other doctor's dismissed as psychotic aberration/hallucinations. He was firm, stern, but caring at the same time. He should get an award.

April 2nd, 2010
Drug Enabler
Camperlengo should be sued and put in jail for his deliberate use of prescribing medications unwarranted. He is an enabler to recovering addicts and those with sever psychiatric problems. No doctor, let alone a psychiatrist, should be giving such authority.

March 5th, 2017