A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Carag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Carag, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carag graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Carag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry R Carag MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Carag practice?
- Dr. Henry Carag has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Carag practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Pathologists.