A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Carroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Carroll practice?
- Dr. Henry Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Carroll practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.