A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Chai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Chai practice?
Dr. Henry Chai practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians and Redlands Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Chai, Dr. Harry Chai, Dr. Kendrick Chai, Dr. Harrison Chai