Dr. Henry Childers IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2016
chronic lyme sufferer
Well, if you are looking for a doctor with great sales skills , lots of promising results and want to spend a fortune out of pocket, this is your guy. He will spend so much time with you on the consult and then you will never see him again. In fact he never even checks to see how you are doing. The treatment was way overpriced, but when you have chronic lyme you are desperate so you dig up 10K to pay out of your pocket. He seriously has the WORST bedside manner and if you ever question him on anything he bites your head off. PLEASE do not waste your time or money . I'm so sorry I paid for this . I'm out 10K and don't feel any better. He says he does this job for fun.

December 4th, 2015
I am able to walk again with no knee PAIN !

November 5th, 2015
Don't go here unless you want to throw your money away
every treatment he offers is not covered by any insurance, once he knew I wasn't immediately onboard and "buying" into his "treatments" he left the office, didn't want to waste any time on me. Then he was trying to "sell" me NOT FOR SALE SAMPLES of free thyroid support supplements at 35.00 a pop and toting them as a thyroid prescription. I am truly disappointed with him, I came to him to feel better, he saw me as a dollar sign.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Childers Review
I made an appointment to see this doctor for plasma rich protein injections for my thinning hair. The day of the appointment I arrived and waited in the waiting room for about an hour. I was rudely told by a member of the staff that they would not be seeing me due to the type of insurance I had. They treated me like a second class citizen and dismissed my business as if I was "scum on the street". I called Dr. Jeffrey Rappaport from Englewood Cliffs New Jersey and he did the whole procedure for $400.00. He was so nice and caring towards me, it wasn't just the fact that he agreed to see me and treated my issue for a fair price, it's the fact he cared enough to actually treat me like a human being despite the type of insurance I had, he never once stereotyped me. Dr. Childers doesn't know that I happened to be a legal professional and I told all my coworkers that go to see him that they need to drop him and see Dr. Rappaport, after telling them the story they agreed and 3 have terminated his services so far. Please keep in mind I attempted to email Dr. Childers to resolve insurance issue with no response.

September 14th, 2015
He really has no idea what he is doing
Consultation was great. He spent a great deal of time with me (for $200 bucks) and ordered some rather pricey tests to see what was going on. Doctor came across as competent and professional and he seemed to really care. I returned a few weeks later and it was a different story. Even after seeing the test results in his face, he could not diagnosis me or recommend anything other than a very pricey program that he offered in his office and I realized his only goal is to make quick money, not to get patients feeling better. I'd heard (from a relative medical professional) that this doctor had been fired from his cardiology surgical practice for losing too many patients so it's no surprise he would switch fields. He is not much better in this field, either.

July 15th, 2017