Dr. Henry Chionuma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 7th, 2015
Nothing made this place memorable. I had complete back and front groin pain. Did nothing but make me see a new Dr after my chart was left wide open for me to see in the hall and patients to see as well. Also his staff was filling out medical paper work in the office during my visit on other patients. I needed the attention with my flank pain . this made me run to a new Dr fast.

November 3rd, 2013
1st Visit
Ignoring the few reviews I had my 1st appointment with Dr. Chionuma. I found him to be the most caring compassionate Doctor I have seen since I was a child. He made me feel at ease. I am thankful I ignored the review. If you think you will be out in 10 minutes its not going to happen. I believe its because he cares for his patients not because of overbooking and tresting people like a number with no face. I look forward to getting back to a healthier me with his guidance.

September 13th, 2011
Worth The Wait
Sometimes there is an extensive wait to see Dr Chionuma but the wait is worth it! The time that he is giving to the prior patient is the same caring time that he will give you. Dr Chionuma explains what he's doing to you and why. There are no bend over and cough physicals. Everything is precise and thorough. The waiting time is much better than it has been in previous years due to the new and improved scheduling of appointments. If you want a doctor that cares about his patients, Dr Chionuma is the man for you.