A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Choi is Good. Dr. Choi has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Choi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Choi practice?
Dr. Henry Choi practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and McKinney, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Choi, Dr. Harry Choi, Dr. Kendrick Choi, Dr. Harrison Choi