A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Choi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Choi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Choi practice?
- Dr. Henry Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Choi practices Ophthalmology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Desoto Ophthalmologists.