Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Clarke
Dr. Henry Clarke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Arizona, Mayo Clinic Hospital and Mayo Clinic - Phoenix. Dr. Clarke has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Henry Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Kevin Renfree
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi28
Dr. Steven Hattrup
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Anikar Chhabra
Sports Medicine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi19