A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Covelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Covelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covelli
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Covelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Covelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Covelli graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Covelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
- Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Dominic Covelli MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Covelli practice?
- Dr. Henry Covelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Covelli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Internists, Coeur D Alene Pulmonologists, and Coeur D Alene Critical Care Practitioners.