Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  positive experience  |  show details
by Robert Gatica on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Cramer removed my tumor!! His professional ability, personable character and expertise allowed for a very smooth and positive experience completely. I highly recommend Dr. Henry Cramer and his very capable staff!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by I. Herrera on Mar 25th, 2014

I'm so surprised by the mixed reviews on this page. I've been seing Dr. Cramer for cronic ENT issues since 10 yrs ago. I am a college educated woman who has seen her share of bad doctors with bad bedside manners and Dr. Cramer is not one of them. In fact quite the opposite. He has always been caring to my health problems and has always taken the time to thoroughly explain my diagnosis, prognosis, and my options prior to every proceedure I have needed through the years. At one point recently he encouraged me to do more research on my condition, gave me multiple options for treatment and even encouraged me to consider getting a second opinion if I felt the need. Dr. Cramer has been an excellent doctor who has always treated me like an intelligent patient and not just a medical file. The only reason I'm giving him 3 stars and not 4 is because his staff, unfortunately is not as courteous, diligent, and efficient as he is, and because getting an appointment scheduled with him often takes far too long.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Roy Rodriguez on Nov 22nd, 2013

I was diagnosed with a deviated septum by Dr Cramer,had the surgery done Friday , Nov 15 2013 everything was great .Almost back 100% by Monday the 18th.I have absolutely no complaints .I like a Dr that tells you ,what you have and what he is going to do, with no BS who wants to spend alot of time at the Dr's office,I was in and out in a timely manner.I would do it all over again if I had to with him.Thank you again,Dr Cramer.

|  uncaring  |  show details
by Patient's mom on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Cramer spends absolutely no time with patients. I don’t believe he truly cares about his patients. There’s never any follow up and he rushes through each appointment. My son has had multiple ear infections and hearing loss and we see him frequently. Each time we see him I can barely ask a question because he’s running out the door and the nurse has to come in and tell me that our appointment is over so all of our questions are relayed through his staff. It’s pretty ridiculous. Unfortunately we have an HMO and I am required to see him, but he alone makes me want to switch networks.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

Dr Cramer did my son's nose surgery and he was great my son is breathing better and his nose is a lot straighter. Great dr.

|  oh boy now i am worried  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

this dr did ny sons tonsils yrs ago and he did good but i didnt like his bedside manner much but as long as my son was alright with his surg he was ok by me.

|  Stay Away!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

One of the WORST doctors I have ever encountered. Does not listen and does not care. He is pompous and arrogant. Stay away if you want any kind of help for ENT problems. It was most definitely as waste of MY time and MY co-pay.

|  Avoid this doctor if you want help.  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

He is pompous and arrogant. He does not listen. His primary goal is to collect your co-pay and get you out the door asap. In my 2 visits, lasting approx. 8 min. each, there was no examination, no interest in trying to determine my problem or provide a solution. Simply based on my minimal description, he told me there was nothing he could do and just learn to live with it. How does he know this in such a short time with no examination and no questions?? The ear and hearing are very complex. He had absolutely NO interest in helping me. On the 1st visit I also told him of a prior diagnosis re my left ear (not why I was there) becaused I wanted him to concentrate on the problem at hand and not get caught up in something I already knew. But come the 2nd visit (only 7 days later) he was trying to tell me the cause of my hearing loss (which was full of crap - I did have an audiology test in between appts but that alone cannot tell the "cause" just the "type" of hearing loss. And, what he was telling me could NOT be known without examination and further tests). I had to remind him of my prior diagnosis which was made by one of the top doctors in the country with whom he knows. So he just did not care to listen. He was going to tell me anything to get me on my way. He was even leaving the room as I was still trying to ask him questions! He was ready to go on to his next mark. So, if you want a doctor who is caring and truly wants to help, avoid Dr. Henry Cramer at all costs!